Concord High School logo

Concord High School

Concord High School

Personalising Education

Telephone02 9745 3777


Non-local enrolments

As outlined in the department’s enrolment policy, schools that have reached their enrolment caps may only accept enrolments from outside their local enrolment area under exceptional circumstances.

Concord High School is currently well in excess of our enrolment cap.

Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.

If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.

For more information, visit secondary school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

How to enrol - Year 6 into Year 7

In NSW government schools, applying to move from primary school to high school is a 2-step process that starts with an Expression of Interest. Visit the moving to high school page to learn more about the process.

  • If you have received an offer from our school for placement into Year 7 next year, the next step is to visit online enrolment to proceed with the offer and complete the enrolment application.
  • If you did not submit an expression of interest or are not eligible, visit online enrolment to start a new application to our school.
  • If you submitted your expression of interest using a paper form, or would prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form.

Moving to high school

Visit the moving to high school page to find out more about the transition of year 6 students into year 7.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

International students at Concord

International students at Concord High School are supported by the International Student Co-ordinator, Ms Zhai and student liaisons, Ms Park and Ms Lai. They have a range of skills and expertise to assist international students. Ms Park and Ms Lai are strong and positive mentors for both our young International Students and local students.

  • Ms Park speaks Korean and works on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
  • Ms Lai speaks Chinese (Mandarin) and works on Monday and Wednesday.

The team focuses on the wellbeing of international students and supports them in their adjustment to the Australian curriculum. They also offer translating services for parents in their communication to the school. Bookings are required for translation services.

If you have any enquiries in regard to international students at Concord High School, please contact: and address your e-mail to the International Students team.

For all enquiries regarding enrolment and requirements contact NSW DE International Education.

CRICOS Provider Name: NSW Department of Education

CRICOS Provider Code: 00588M

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.